ASSET a holistic and scalable solution for research, innovation, and education in energy transition (see video)
ASSET is a 24-month research and innovation project financed by the European Commission under the H2020 Research and Innovation Programme in the topic of research, innovation and educational capacities for energy transition.
The project aims to create a community and to provide the tools to create and share the knowledge and skills needed to efficiently tackle the energy transition processes, join our community here
ASSET´s goal is twofold:
1) To create a sustainable and scalable ecosystem including all energy transition and education stakeholders:
- Companies from the energy sector
- Universities and training actors
- Authorities and policy makers
2) To deliver the framework and means for the continuous collaborative definition of the knowledge-competencies-skills required for the energy transition and for continuous resource pooling to efficiently educate/train large numbers of people in diverse and interdisciplinary topics and carry out research and innovation activities.
For more details check our brochure!